Had protected sex with a sex worker. HIV Positive?
Hello doctor, I used two condoms one upon other while having sex with a sex worker in mumbai. This was on the 19th April 07. Before that, she also took my penis(without condom) in her mouth for sometime but no ejaculation.

I had an early ejaculation (<2 min) and removed my penis. I did not specifically check the condoms for breakage, but have no reason to belive that they broke. This was the first and only sexual encounter for me...and i never realised i need to chek the condoms.

I am engaged and am to marry in the 2nd week of May. I am terribly disturbed about the whole thing and about my foolishness to expose my self to the big risk of HIV.

I need your help. Do i need to confirm before my marriage about my status. If so, what tests can i do after say 8-9 days? I need your help urgently
thanks a lot ..but still i am getting that fear and i am unable to controll myself ..i  very often visiting all the site related to hiv please guide me how do i come out of it......i very tensed..plzzzzzzzcan i be rest assure is it zero risk......can i be confident should i not do HIV test...please tell me
Stay off the Internet and seek professional mental help for your no risk issues.
thanks a lot again..i understood i dont have risk but still please sugest me should i stop worrying and stop thinking about it....do i need to test for hiv pls suggest me...
As teak said seek professional medical therapy to help you move on from this.
Why would you need to test if you did not have a risk. Think about things before you ask them.
MOVE ON..... DON'T NEED TO SAY IT AGAIN...
thanks you very much...thanks a ton..i will stop at this moment.........you saved me from getting into mental depression..thnks a lot
dear mike_no ! am also from India.my story also starts from mumbai. i had unprotected oral and protected vaginal  with csw and after a week i found a little ulcer below my  penis tip which was neither paining nor bleeding.that was the moment i found my entire world sinking. am a happily married man and was planning for a baby this year. but i am unable to have sex with my wife fearing i might infect her.tested negative at 31,38 and 45th days.but still anxiety is killing me.Teak ,Lizzie Lou both say it is a no risk situation even if u have cut on penis and i have great respect for their opinion.pl advise me should i go for more testing and what time is conclusive for testing in india ? thanx in anticipation.
Move on...mike does not post here anymore.
Sorry to distrub you again..I developed a small very tiny <1mm ulcer sort on my lower  part of tip of pennis  which is pale yellow coloured very small and not paining or no blood comming out but i notice it after 3 days of exposure.is it to be worried???
move on, you have been told no risk several times.
Dear Teak
I am very tensed and nervious i am not able to concentrate anything other than the fear can you tell me how do i come out of this fear and tension...i am scared and fealing guilty and worried i may get infected hiv  ...please suggest
You see a therapist.
Which therapist would suggest me ....please tell me
Do your own research.
please dont get irritated pls try to understand.....i have lots of hopes from you ..try to understand my anxiety and fear...i am sorry to trouble you please suggest me wht to do.....
I told you to see a therapist to help you with your issue. I can't tell you what therpaist to see that is up to you to find one for you.
are you angry on me.........?????
You have been told your risk and told tp see a therpaist to help you deal with your anxiety. I can't no can anyone do anything else for you. No reason to keep posting while you could be trying to find yourself a therapist.
ok Thanks a lot....i am sorry to distrub you.i will calm down now and never post anything ok please dont get angry..i am very much dipressed...and you are answering me in  this WAY..... ...anyways its my problem i need to solve myself.... i came to seek some help from you and some mental satisfaction to get myself calm down... but, you seems to be distrubed by my posts...Sorry and thanks for suggestion
I'm not a therapist, I can only give you risk assestment and that is what has been done. I tried to help by telling you to see a therpaist but you wanted more and how can I tell you what therapist to see that is for you to search and find out who can help you who is near you.
Not upset just trying to direct you in the right direction.
i just wanted your assesment of my risk sir...thanks in advance
And that was done.
dear mike_no ! am also from India.my story also starts from mumbai. i had unprotected oral and protected vaginal  with csw and after a week i found a little ulcer below my  penis tip which was neither paining nor bleeding.that was the moment i found my entire world sinking. am a happily married man and was planning for a baby this year. but i am unable to have sex with my wife fearing i might infect her.tested negative at 31,38 ,45th & 53rd days.but still anxiety is killing me.Teak ,Lizzie Lou both say it is a no risk situation even if u have cut on penis and i have great respect for their opinion.pl advise me should i go for more testing and what time is conclusive for testing in india ? thanx in anticipation.
sory to distrub you again i still worried...Yesterday i did my blodd test.I found wbc 7400/cmm,RBC 3100 mil/lt,haemoglobin 14.5 gm/lt,and erythrocytes is 15 and platelet 250000/cmm. can you please tell me why my erythocytes and RBC are low is it any symptoms of ARS?? can i do HIV test tomorrow it will be 27th day after my exposure?please respond i am dying with fear and anxiety for the mistake i did ..pleasei will be very thankfull if you can help in assesing.
you were never at risk.   now exactly WHAT PART of that sentence are you having trouble understanding?
Madam
I would just like to know why my ESR is eleveated and why my RBC count has come down exactly 40 days back i did my  RBC it  was normal it was 4.5 and now its come down to 3.1..i was suffering from sinus problem exactly 6 days of my exposure i took antiboitic and it subsidied in 3 days  and on 14 th day of my exposure this is my blood report is wbc 7400/cmm,RBC 3100 mil/lt,haemoglobin 14.5 gm/lt,and erythrocytes is 15 and platelet 250000/cmm.what could be the reason is it related tp ARS i would like to know inspite i not being at risk ..
Talk to your Dr, those have nothing to do with HIV.
Please help me i had posted my querries i am very tensed please help me i know you are doing good job and trying to calm down thousands of people with this fear.Please  answer my qyerries.I am not able to view my querries also now..please reasond.i beg you.
* Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusive negative result or no-risk situation, will be subject to action by MedHelp. Conclusive negative results or a no-risk situation will be based up the criteria MedHelp’s doctors. Action will be taken as follows:
    * After excessive posting, a warning will be issued by MedHelp
    * Continuing to post regarding the negative result / no risk situation will result in a 3 day suspension
    * Continuing to post upon your return will result in a permanent ban.
i am sorry to say but i developed HPV and very scared that i might have also developed the HIV infection so i am very tensed and unable to with stand the tension ..Please for god sake sake tell me some thing.Do HPV and be transmitted inspite of using condoms ,,if so then HIV would have also transmitted is my worry..Please dont feel bad or angry sir..
I am in a stage of commiting sucide due to this tension..I have a family and they will never forgive me
there is nothing more to add
i did not understand .what did you mean there is nothing more to add..Please tell me some thing to my querry madam.pleaseeeeeeeeee for god sake.I facing the hell out of my tension.please
MOVE ON
Is this HPV sign of HIV will get that also i wanted to know ,Shall i get HIV test of forget ??
Thank a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooot..Madam thank you very very very very very very MUCH for building this confidence.I was worried after noticing this HPV..really you dont know how much worried i am after seeing and getting it diagnosed as HPV ..i started thinking i may also aquire HIV hence all this thought came into my mind...............sorry to distrub you
Thanks a lot for giving me the confidence thanks for everything and i would like  share that today i got my hiv test reports and it came as negative even shipilis came as negative .So i am bit relieved and  can i relax now its just 6 weeks past from the last exposure ..Please final post got get angry because i am posting again..This will be my final post..Please suggest
THIS IS THE LAST TIME YOU'RE GOING TO BE TOLD THAT YOU WERE NEVER AT RISK AND TO MOVE ON.

hi guys..

last week i had protected sex with a bar girl in mumbai. she offered two condoms before enter into encounter. i have not done anything other than vaginal intercourse. no kisses and nothing.. i scared very much..  this is my first sex with sex worker in mumbai with 2 condoms. i havent tried b4..  ppl are making me scare.. condoms dint damage i guess, coz i havent noticed properly as i was scared.  

i scared much guys, unable to concentrate on anything.. i m under guilty feeling.. please tel me what i can do next?..

when i can take HIV test?. wher i can take?.

i woul ask u one more thing also?.. condom damage while sex means, sperm should not come out right?. means it should not tear in the hole side of willy right?
Hi, i had Protected sex with sex workers many times then i decided to quit doing this and stayed out with any kind of intercourse for atleast for 3 years and after that got married and after the 2 years of marriage i got a child and both are Negative. But 4 days before i happened to have protected sex with a call girl,and i did not check whether the condom broken inside, now im feeling little fever and sometimes head ache, im very much scareeeeeed and canot concentrate on works and also i noticed that since last 10 days a fungus infection is devceloped between the fingers of my leg.......im very much afraid whether im affected and very guilty.......also im afraid to have sex with my wife.....please help me find solution to this problem
condom failure is catastrophic.  you would have known if it had failed.
Please answer my question in detail, im dying of fear......as i told you im afraid to touch my wife and do my work properly..........as i told you that i have mild fever from the next day of my exposure. fever is not for the full day some times it comes and goes in a short period of time, i had head ache on for 2 -3 days, some times when i think about having infected im getting sweated..........im confused by so many things on internet.......do you advice that i should immediately go for early detection HIV test.........Please advice- help me- im expecting a detailed reply which may give me atleast a good sleep.....Thanks
i had unprotected sex with a girl who later tested positive.i felt many primary symptoms of hiv wwhich are fever for more than one month,headache,muscle and joint pain for about three months,tingling sensation all over my body, night sweat and diarhea for about a month.now something like a single thrush like growth underneath m tongue close to my teeth and refuse to go away..i had rapid test to hiv at 6 weeks and 3 months with both coming out negative..i am confused
your test was CONCLUSIVE...proving that you DONT have hiv.

if you are having health concerns, see your dr...it's not hiv related.
o.k what i still fesr is that this girl tested positive..and i just did a test 0n september 9 and the result was negative.this makes it about 22 weeks after exposure is it conclusive
a conclusive result can be obtained any time after 3 months post exposure.
Hi lizzie . Please help me out as I am in serious tension . I had protected sex with a call girl and I dont know if shes infected or not . I did not have oral sex with her. I pulled out from vagina as soon as I ejaculated. I wanted to know whats the risk percentage of me getting hiv ? please help  me fast as I am an engineering student. Thanks in advance
This thread is OLD.  PLease start your own one,
i have over the last year paid numerous sex workers. i have never in life had unprotected sex and appreciate your comments to others regarding the low(even zero risk) of contracting hiv in this way. however there is one girl (sex worker) i have seen 4 or 5 times over the last few months. on the last 2 occassions i met her, i contracted the most svere flu i have ever had within an hour of meeting her - the flu was very severe including night sweats and extreme fever ( i have never experienced anything like that). it lasted about a week on both occassions - on both occasions it came on within an hour of meeting her which is what scares me. i don't understand (without the medical knowledge) if there is another feasible explanation for contracting flu like symptoms so quickly, if its not hiv or some other std? this has been worrying me non stop over last few weeks.
Hi Alex

Iam a Sardar Ji from New Delhi . My Name is Harsh . Boss Iam terribly worried and scared to death . Since May this years to July I think I had sex with 5 or 6 sex workers in New Delhi and paid then around 1000 to 2000 rupees. I didnt go to Gb road coz iam so worried about HIV aids but since iam aingle and 28 years old I couldnt control my sexual feelings for women and i was fed up of masturbating really. I am so worried abt hiv that not only did I have sex with either durex or man force condoms I even used condoms for blowjob and if only 1 condom was there i wouldnt go for blowjob . Yaar I never sucked breast also just coz of fear their milk might infect me . Also . I never licked their vagina for fluids. Now iam worried coz I had chest infection and severe fever two weeks back and Iam alright now but I have lost weight and also weakness coz of fever . Iam so worried what if I caught HIV and I might have fever again . Iam not sure if the condom broke coz I never even ejaculated inside any of the sws. Also I was reasonably drunk. Yaar Iam fearing to get married coz I dont want to pass my infection in my would be wife and my would be kids. Please help me my parents think Iam a very innocent boy and when they will come to know about my HIV status they will die before I do . Please iam so regretting I hate myself now and Iam complaing to God why he gave me a penis to get disease from those ***** unclean sex workers, I wanna commit suicide and chop off my penis forever. Kindly tell me how can i die peacefully coz i dont wanna die with the pain of AIDS. Even while writting this Iam crying . OH WHY DID I HAVE SEX EVEN WITH CONDOM SHAME ON ME IAM THE MOST BIGGEST ******* ON THE EARTH . I dont have courage to go for test If I have HIV positive test I will collapse right their and die .