Handjob and tissue paper scare
Hi,good day and please take a look on my story.Went to CSW first time after school big exam( I am still a student )to see how the girl fingering and masturbate herself infront of me and I also did handjob myself.Suddenly the girl use her wet and fresh vaginal fluid hand to put on a condom on my penis and want to have vaginal intercourse with me but I didn't want,just let her did the handjob with condom on to me but stop at one minute because I scare and told her to take out the condom and I continuo handjob myself and she also continuo fingering and masturbate herself also infront of me.After I ejected on the bed,the girl used her wet and fresh vaginal fluid hand to pass me a tissue paper and I take the tissue paper which she passed to me to cleanand rub my penis head urethra( I clean myself and I pull the frontskin back for easy cleaning).After that I leave the place without take a bath.This is the story.Firstly is that HIV pass to me when the girl use her wet fresh vaginal fluid hand to put a condom on my penis because she may touch the inside of the condom and my penis head and urethra will also touch the wet fresh vaginal fluid in the condom.Second will HIV pass to me when I clean my penis head urethra with the tissue paper which she use her wet fresh vaginal fluid hand pass to me and of course the tissue paper may got her vaginal fluid from her hand on it. From this story start to finish,am I in HIV risk?In firstly and the second which I am worried about,any HIV risk again to me ?please help me out of this,I am scary so much,thank you and good day.
Hi,still nobody resporn,anyone help please,I am still a student and less knowledge about HIV,don't know how to face to this problem,I can't ask my friend and also teacher,just can ask in this forum.Anybody please help me.
absolutely no risk for HIV whatsoever, it is a delicate virus transmitted through unprotected anal/vaginal sex or the sharing of needles, you didnt engage in these activities so thus have no risk at all, forget this episode and move on with your life. all the best
Thank's Sandra12r,you are my light to show me the way outoff this black and dark HIV room.I will try my best to move on,thank you very much and all the best to you to.
Try harder,and forget about this.Your thinking is irrational and the room is not so dark these days anyway.Focus on your studies and do well on your exams.All the best.
Thank you getitright77,you right the room is not so dark because I got you and Sandra12r be my side to help me,last question before I move on,how about the wet and fresh vaginal fluid in my story,my penis head and urethra must contact  the fluid from wearing the condom and from cleaning by the tissue paper.this is my last question and I am ready to move on,thank you and good day.
Zero risk my friend because Hiv transmission takes place inside the body not outside it.Also,Hiv becomes inactive as soon as it is exposed to air.You're 100% safe.Time to relax now and stop worrying.
Thank you getitright77,now is time for me to move on.sandra12r and getitright77,thank's again you two for helping me out of this,wish you two all the best,thank you and good day.
Holiday end and back to school . Normally will do body check for school outdoor Insurrance for 2012 , so do I need to add the HIV test to the blood test list or I really need HIV test for my past year incident ? that was my first time with CSW and must be the last time , thank you .
No Hiv testing is required for your situation.