Having a lot of anxiety over this...pls help!
Hello!
Last year I had protected vaginal sex with a CSW but during the sex I was also inserting penis inside her and then taking it out and rubbing my penis inside her hips so I am sure some of her vaginal fluids got inside of her hips. After sometime I stupidly performed unprotected frottage without a condom inside her hips but did not penetrated her or ejaculate. Then I just got up and wore my clothes and walked away. ( I did not wash my penis ( don't know why) After 2 and a half months of this incident I got OHL (Confirmed by a dentist) very stiff neck for 2 weeks, night sweat 2-3 times and some rashes. I got freaked out and tested via HIV insti for antibodies and the result was negative at 11 weeks and 15 weeks. However now after a year I have a diarrhea for more than a month (not watery but a lot of burping going in my stomach and need to go to washroom very often), dry cough again for more than a month (not very severe but it just won't go away and usually starts when I speak and when I am about to sleep, and also for the first time in my life I developed a severe rash on my chest which looked exactly like HIV rash in the pictures I saw. I have never seen that rash on me before so now my anxiety has quadrupled and I am so scared once again. Do you think considering my risk of exposure and all the symptoms I had before (like OHL) and especially am having right now can be related to HIV? I have not had sex since that time. Please let me know if I still should get tested again.
Thank you!
if you are having health concerns, see your dr...its NOT hiv related.

Hi Lizzie,
Thanks for the reply back. I want to believe the same thing...but the timings of all these occurrences and especially the OHL and stiff neck gave me a lot of sleepless nights. Did you ever come across any case in which a 3 months negative turned positive? It's just that I never had these conditions before ever in my life and they all are like symptoms of HIV. I did go to a Doc yesterday and he just looked at my rash and said " If its not on your Penis it cannot be  STI" and thats it. I was so confused that I didn't even say anything else and he asked me to leave. I don't know what to do.
#1...you NEVER had a risk

#2...although you never needed to test...you did.  your test proves...WITHOUT A DOUBT...that you don't have hiv.

hiv is not your problem...and that's a GOOD thing ! ! !