HIV Prevention Community
Having a lot of anxiety over this...pls help!

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

Hello!
Last year I had protected vaginal sex with a CSW but during the sex I was also inserting penis inside her and then taking it out and rubbing my penis inside her hips so I am sure some of her vaginal fluids got inside of her hips. After sometime I stupidly performed unprotected frottage without a condom inside her hips but did not penetrated her or ejaculate. Then I just got up and wore my clothes and walked away. ( I did not wash my penis ( don't know why) After 2 and a half months of this incident I got OHL (Confirmed by a dentist) very stiff neck for 2 weeks, night sweat 2-3 times and some rashes. I got freaked out and tested via HIV insti for antibodies and the result was negative at 11 weeks and 15 weeks. However now after a year I have a diarrhea for more than a month (not watery but a lot of burping going in my stomach and need to go to washroom very often), dry cough again for more than a month (not very severe but it just won't go away and usually starts when I speak and when I am about to sleep, and also for the first time in my life I developed a severe rash on my chest which looked exactly like HIV rash in the pictures I saw. I have never seen that rash on me before so now my anxiety has quadrupled and I am so scared once again. Do you think considering my risk of exposure and all the symptoms I had before (like OHL) and especially am having right now can be related to HIV? I have not had sex since that time. Please let me know if I still should get tested again.
Thank you!
if you are having health concerns, see your dr...its NOT hiv related.

Hi Lizzie,
Thanks for the reply back. I want to believe the same thing...but the timings of all these occurrences and especially the OHL and stiff neck gave me a lot of sleepless nights. Did you ever come across any case in which a 3 months negative turned positive? It's just that I never had these conditions before ever in my life and they all are like symptoms of HIV. I did go to a Doc yesterday and he just looked at my rash and said " If its not on your Penis it cannot be  STI" and thats it. I was so confused that I didn't even say anything else and he asked me to leave. I don't know what to do.
#1...you NEVER had a risk

#2...although you never needed to test...you did.  your test proves...WITHOUT A DOUBT...that you don't have hiv.

hiv is not your problem...and that's a GOOD thing ! ! !