Headache, diarrhea and muscle ache
I had protected sex with a sex worker about 3 weeks ago and my condom broke during vaginal intercourse. I immediately noticed it and changed it. I did not ejaculate inside her and she gave me oral without condom to finish it. I really dont know her status.

I was feeling terrible after the incident and ever since, my mind is in panic mode.  To make things worse, i watched a movie related to hiv/aids the very next day and it increased my anxiety attack. Within first week, I started having headaches and had diarrhea once. I had been to several forums and reading through internet made things even more worse for me. Its almost 3 weeks after the incident and now I have constant headaches and today, when I had diarrhea  twice, i almost panicked. I also have constant muscle aches behind my neck and on both my legs. I did not have any fever or swollen lymph nodes. The more i think about it the more I worry. I'm going to wait for another 3 weeks to take my hiv test, but im totally at a loss on how im going to handle myself and I will drive myself crazy in the next 3- 4 weeks before the test.

Any help would be appreciated.
you can do a duo test at 4 weeks or an antibody test at 6 weeks for a very good indication of your status.

follow up at 3 months for a conclusive result.
Will oraquick test be a good indicator after 4 weeks?
Also what are the chances of getting hiv through this incident.
No, test as Lizzie advised. Your risk is extremely low and you can expect negative results.
Thanks for your commwnts. You all are doing an amazing job. I have to wait till end of next week due to insurance.

My symptomls so far soreness in both of thigh muscles and occasional muscle aches on my fore arms. But the soreness in legs persist for a long time. Its 30 days past possible exposure after the condom breaking incident. Have had occasional headaches. No fever or swollen lympnodes or rashes. had diarreah total of 3 times. My m muscle aches concern m me the most. Thanks for all your help.
Any explanation on this excessive muscle pain on my thighs??
My muscle ache is very random now with occasional head throbbing. I have an appointment next week for complete blood work.

Any ideas why my aches longer for so long? Its now 5 week since exposure.

I have not had any fever or sore throat or rashes. But very tired and had burning sensation on both my eyes all along.

What are the chances of me testing positive?
Symptoms mean nothing. Their are thousands of viruses that can cause mudclr aches, headaches, diarrhea etc. my advice to you is, stay off the net googling symptoms. It will only fuel your anxiety. You can test now with a duo test to get a great indication. Followed by a three month antibody test.
Meanwhile i got sinus infection as well. So that has increased my anxiety
I just want to end this episode to end. I had not been myself for the past 5 weeks. Depressed, ssuicidal thoughts, sleeplessness,fatigued and my work suffering the most. I put myself through all this and out was not worth it.
get an antibody test done in a week.  it will be a very good indication of your status and HIGHLY unlikely to change.
8 weeks since my exposure.Went to my gp last week and told them to do complete bloodwork for all stds. They said it will take 4 days to get results. Well today is the 4th day..i called the nurse in the morning and she said they just got the results in and the doctor will call me this afternoon after he reviews the results.

Im so nervous now...every minute seems like an eon...my body is shaking as im typing this. Dont know if im making mountain out of mole hill. Very scared and having an anxiety attack..
K got the call back fro doctors office and they said i tested negative for all stds and hiv..that was a huge relief...but im now concerned if they did the right test. I asked the nurse and she said they did rpr....is the test reliable..
You were advised that you can obtain a conclusive HIV test 3 months post exposure.