HIV Prevention Community
Hello Community, a simple question for support

A place to get help from others in assessing your risk of HIV, getting advice about HIV testing or the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices.

Hello everyone.

I have a simple question. Some months back, I red a lot about HIV and STD before travelling to Bangkok for a work. I came to know it is much higher in this city and I shld not get involved in any sort of sexual activity.

However, I end up hiring a girl from a brothel. She was naive and does not know English. She was very careful abt the Condom and I told her that I dont want sex. Anyways, this is what happened during 30 min stay in the room.

1- I was wearing two underwear (big sized) and she was nude.
2- The activities involved few kisses on mouth (no French kiss) other parts (no private parts)
3- I am sure, there was *no* contact between genitals, however, she wanted to give me handjob (5-6 sec) by entering her hand into my underwear, and I forbid her.

The only thing i am worried about is that,

1- She was from high risk country and a brothel
2- She was on her period as I found 2-3 drops of blood in the bed afterwards. This scene scared me up and I went out and had shower.

So in short, there was no sexual activity (protected or unprotected), however, there were body hugging and kissing while I was wearing underwear

P.S.
I am from a religious background, and afterwards sometimes, it created a great disturbance in my mind.

What I need to do pls?
You don't need to do anything- you didn't have sex.
Thanks Joggen,

So I shld nt  tell my partner abt this encounter, dont worry, and have relationship with a girl I am looking to marry?

So as an expert, do you advice me to "move on"

Get educated.
Any page?

So u also say "move on"...?

I wld be happy to move
anyone?
I am just worried abt high risk brothel in high risk city?

Thanks a lot
Yes--Move on.
Ok everyone,
so If One dont have *Unprotected sex*, one never need to worry abt STD.
No matter the girl one is involved with has STD.

So sex means unprotected Intercourse or oral?
All your STD questions have to be posted in the STD Forum. You do not have an HIV concern.