HIV Prevention Community
Help - sewing needle

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

Help - sewing needle

Help,
I am on a trip to a video project in Berlin, and I am staying at one of those residence for independent artists place. It is a small flat with the organizer and a bedroom for me.

He showed me my bed and we were out for about two or three hours. He probably made the bed for me and prepared the room around 2pm or something. Then I came to the bedroom again at 7pm. Then, in the blanket, which seems to be handmade, there was a sewing pin. I pricked my hand on this pin, resulting in a tiny bloody spot.

Now I cannot do the project because I am far from home and so scared, I cannot attend the meetings I had and cannot even get out of the bathroom, I am about to give up this project that was actually my dream...

I know I am obsessive but an assessment would be so important.

Thanks for all the patience and care,

AK
Tags: HIV, HIV risk, shopping, sewing needle
This is your 6th thread on a no risk situation over 3 years. As you know intellectually, this was also a no risk situation.

thanks joggen, i know i should know it but i am about to give everything up and go home immediately paying a ticket i cannot afford for this reason... it is really hard and i am completely alone, i don't dare to tell anyone of the flat of my fear because i feel embarrassed and the suffering is emotionally overwhelming
thanks for your reply i will try to relax a bit now