HIV Prevention Community
Help!! I'm scared!!! Do I have HIV?!?!?

A place to get help from others in assessing your risk of HIV, getting advice about HIV testing or the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices.

Help!! I'm scared!!! Do I have HIV?!?!?

I gave unprotected oral to a 16 year old guy from a ghetto neighborhood,and he didn't ejaculate in my mouth but i licked it up and swallowed it. exactly a week after I got a sore throat, muscle aches and weakness, a headache, loss of appetite, and maybe swollen lymph nodes. I only had a temperature of 99.2 and this sickness lasted five days. Also two days before this sickness I made out wit another guy. What is scaring me more is that I gave unprotected oral to three guys and one ejaculated in my mouth and the other two I licked it up and swallowed it. I also had unprotected anal with a forth guy and he ejaculated in me but 45 minutes later I got it out. I'm so scared that I might have HIV that I get stomach aches. What is wrong with me someone please help me!!!!!!! What are my chances of me having it??  And the ages of the guys are 16, 18, 20, and 16.
The only exposure of yours was unprotected anal sex. Oral sex has nothing to do with HIV transmission. You need to get yourself tested for HIV antibodies, after 3 months of the incident, to get a conclusive result.
Is being sick a week after oral a sign of HIV?
ORAL SEX DOES NOT TRANSMIT HIV.

you need to test 3 months post your UNPROTECTED ANAL INTERCOURSE.
Would I get it defident from anal with an infected partner?
having unprotected sex with someone who is hiv positive does not mean "automatic" infection.

the ONLY way to know your status is by testing.
Thanks this kinda got rid of my anxiety. I'm gonna get tested Monday and I pray that it will be negative.
If Monday is 3 month from the anal sex then it will be a conclusive test. Remember 3 months.
Listen to Vance Test at 3 months. And from now on use condoms safe sex. HIV is not a joke. Dont put yourself or anyone at risk.