HIV Prevention Community
Help Please....Humble request

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

Help Please....Humble request

I had a possible exposure more than a year back. I waited for six months and just to ensure everything is fine, took an antibody test. It was negative. But then, got frequent fevers and I got carried away by those took a couple of more Ab and a western blot at 8 months and one final Ab screening at the end of an year. All these were negative luckily.

But over the last two-three months, I am having lots of oral/tongue related issues. Red lesions that comes and goes off which is burning and mildly painful. Difficulty in following with throat pains. Lots of tongue cuts. Hence, I took a combo/duo assay test and again with 0.11 it is negative.

Following are my questions:

1) Are the above tests sufficient?
2) http://www.medhelp.org/posts/HIV---International/PCR-test-AFTER-ONE-YEAR/show/1803814 . Here the doctor says a possibility of non sero conversion. This is a little concern for me. Should I take PCR or P24 Antigen test? What is the chance I have no antibodies but only antigens?
3) The exposure I am concerned about, is breast milk exposure. I was involved with a CSW outside the country. No sex of any form. Lots of fingering and Breast contact. She said she had delivered a baby. But due to language barrier, I could not understand whether she was lactating. How risky is fingering and breast milk, especially considering she has a possibility of having HIV and/or lactating.
4) I am very much concerned about my tongue issues only. How serious are they?

Kindly help. I am very confused.
Im not a doc or a expert I shouldn't have even replied  but I will tell u if u tested at six month that test is the only awnser u need
Your test were conclusive.  You went way to far.  You are ruining a lot of your life

I am not doing it deliberately. I am going to married in another 2 months. I am not able to digest the fact that I might potentially ruin her life. One day, I am happy when I dont feel any of the symptoms.

But when I get these tongue/oral symptoms, I am shivering. Since it is not common to get these, I am not able to accept the fact that appears on test result. Hence, if you could explain whether at all I was at risk and whether the tongue related issues are related to HIV, It will be of a great great help.

What was your exposure?

Things mentioned in (3).
1.Breast sucking of a highly possible feeding mother.
2. Lots of fibgering. I had some paper cut and normal skin peel. Nothing else I cud recollect.
3.blow for less than a minute through my underwear n brushing against her private part very briefly through my under pant again.
4. And one more that happened a year
bfr last exposure. Thats more than two n half years frm today. One unprotected from a stripper in strip club. For a minute or so.

Whats my status and why am I getting these oral n tongue issues which are main symptoms of hiv , which I have never ever gotten before in my life.

Kindly help
Sry, thats one unprotected blow job fromm a stripper two n half years ago. I have fingered quiet a few strippers in my life. I m guilty n very worried now:(

You never had a risk.

I read fingering is a low risk event. What about
1. unprotected oral
2. Breast milk
3. She gave me a hand job and seem to have caused some damage to my foreskin. I found some wear/tear wound only the next day. I also had a UTI following that for a month. I took antibotic (antibiotic) n it got allright. So, woyld something have happened through the wound she caused?

Please, please  advise.
Typo again. Damaged to my organ itself. I could see a tear sort of bloody spot when I rolled down the foreskin. Would something have happened through it. FYI, after I climaxed I just gt washed up and left the place. Never was my organ exposef to anyone else till date. I meant, i m pretty after thw wear n tear, no contact with the csw happened.

Pls help. As I said I m ob my way to set me up a new life and this doubts n symptoms are freaking me out...
You do not have HIV your test have proven that. If you are having heath problems as in your toung ect.. I recomend you see your Dr. But what ever it is it is not HIV related.
Hi.
Thanks fr the reply.
1. The four activities I described are risky in the first place?. I know about fingering. But what about breast milk, unpotected oral n the handjob hat damaged my organ
2. I have provided a link from this commynity itlf. The doc talks about non sero conversion. So, should I take pcr/p24. Is my ab tests enough?

3. Whether at all this disease shows up in tongue?

This clarity will help me in knowing about issues which are not even pertinent to this disease.

Thanks a ton
Your test have proven you do not have HIV. Eather you can accept that. Or go seek mental help. There is not much more this fourm can tell you.
You never had an exposure.
I browsed through and found about oral and breast milk-. What abt my handjob incident that caused the damage. As I said I found dry bloody patch like in any other wound. Pl answer in specific to this alone.

Lastly, I am not trying to show any disrespect for you folks. I m jus seriously concerned abt my oral/tongue issues. Can anyother non STI/hiv issues result in these oral/tongue issues. I m not asking to list/namw thwm. Just asking whether its specific only to HIV. Pls answer to this also.

I am sorry foe inconvenience.
HIV is unable to reproduce outside its living host (unlike many bacteria or fungi, which may do so under suitable conditions), except under laboratory conditions; therefore, it does not spread or maintain infectiousness outside its host.

HIV is transmitted by;
Unprotected penetrative anal and/or vaginal sex
Sharing works with other IV drug abusers
Mother to child
Hi Teak
I understand from what you said, theres no practical risk. But considering theroitically and what people are posting over the internet, just to be sure I am asked the following 2 ques abt tests. Kindly do not get offended. I am just trying to eliminate any worst case possibilities:

I am now getting to know that, whatever happens, test report is what that speaks. Hence, I jus have the following related to the tests:

1. In the below MEDHELP link,
http://www.medhelp.org/posts/HIV---International/PCR-test-AFTER-ONE-YEAR/show/1803814
the doc speaks about non-sero conversion. So far I have done only ab tests. Whats the chance that, I still did not produce detectable antibodies but the virus resides inside? Should I take P24 or PCR test? Is non ser-conversion happened to anyone anywhere?

2)Assuming you say, Ab tests are enough. Internet says its highly accurate. But in reality, has there been cases where in it failed to identify positive people and it went unnoticed completely?

Answers to these, will help me stay confident if I know I had done the right tests after the right time and no more test of any sort is required.

Thanks. Waiting to hear back.
* Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusively negative result or no-risk situation, will be subject to action by MedHelp. Conclusively negative results or a no-risk situation will be based upon the criteria established by MedHelp’s doctors. Action will be taken as follows:
    * After excessive posting, a warning will be issued by MedHelp
    * Continuing to post regarding the negative result / no risk situation will result in a 3 day suspension
    * Continuing to post upon your return will result in a permanent ban.
I am very sorry for going against the decorum. I apologize for that. Its that if someone could answer my last questions and I shall not unnecessarily spam this forum/thread forever.

I am very very sorry if I had unknowingly exploited the resources. Hoping for one final time, someone answers these two questions.

Warm Regards
exactly which part of NO RISK are you having trouble comprehending?

now move along...you do not have a hiv concern and this forum has nothing left to offer.
I got the tone in which you said, when you asked "WHich part of NO RISK". To be honest, the following are the real things I am confused/having true trouble in comprehending and also the reason for the confusion. I ABSOLUTELY HAVE  NO INTENTION TO EXPLOIT THE EXPERTISE IN THIS FORUM. JUST THAT IF SOME ONE ADDRESSES THESE DIRECTLY, I WILL BE REALLY REALLY RELIEVED.  

1) Fingering/Breast milk is a risk? - Lots of contradictory info on the net
2) Ruptured Handjob which lead to a bloody wound is a risk? - Lots of contradictory info
3) Tongue cuts/lesions and oral ulcers - I have never had this before, so wanted to know whether at all this is relevant to this disease and ONLY this disease. If its irrelevant, I dont need to bother is what my understanding is.

I humbly inform that I am not trying to waste your time and energy / test your patience. If so, I am sorry as I am becoming helpless.. and hence resorting knowledgeable people in this forum.

our answers...on this forum...will not change.  THEREFORE...it is a waste of not only our time and energy, but also yours, to repeatedly ask the same questions.

kindly move along...we have nothing left to offer.
There are TONS of answers about every activity you engaged you, and why it is no risk.  Teak already explained ONE reason, because HIV can NOT maintain its infectiousness outside of the body...therefore, everything you did was without risk.

The ONLY activities that would have placed you at risk would be...unprotected vaginal or anal sex, OR sharing IV drug works.  You didn't do any of those things, therefore, you had NO risk.

Please search the forum for more asnwers if you'd like, but we can't keep going back and forth with you.  You've been advised, multiple times, that you have nothing to worry about.
Thanks Teak, vance n nurse. Know its all about how I keep telling myself these are no risk and go and meet a doctor for tongue issues. I m hoping that he will not bring in oral candida as a possibility n add fuel to the fire.

Thanks guys again thanks a lot