HIV Prevention Community
High Lymphocyte count,low neutrophil count

A place to get help from others in assessing your risk of HIV, getting advice about HIV testing or the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices.

I had vaginal sex with a sex worker some 30 days back. During the instance, the condom brokes. it was there about 3-4 minutes.I also found that my sperm repulses inside the condom which i have seen.but the top of the condom got broked. I tested for hiv after 17 days of exposure which came back negative.But i have severe abdominal pain and foul smelling stools with weight loss of 4kg in 20 days.I got my blood tested also after 19 and 26 th day, in which lymphocyte count is high(56.1%) and low neutrophil count(36.2% negative).I dont have fever,swollen lymph nodes,but sometimes feel itch in the skin all over the body. Please advise.
language barrier here...dont quite understand

you state that you found that your sperm repulses (?) inside the condom which you have seen...but then state that the top of the condom got broked (your words).

can you try to explain this better.
Thanks for your query. I mean to say that I can see my sperms floated across the condom. but the entrance of the condom broken..sorry for my silly english. more than the language, i m scared like anything. please help.
sperms floated across the condom?

anyway...if the condom failed...you need to test.  you can do a test 6-8 weeks post exposure for a good indication of your status...but follow up with a test at 3 months.

only a test designed to diagnose hiv will tell you your status.