High Risk Group
As far as i understood Doc HHH accepts 6-8 weeks negative test results as conclusive for low risk groups.
What do you think; a single  2-3 minutes  insertive anal sex with a gay is in high risk group or low risk group?
anal sex is considered high risk: first receptive/then insertive.
Dumbo;
you are great. Tank you. So, you believe insertive anal sex is not under high risk group. Right?
If you are going to post copyrighted information, make sure you post it all and not pick and choose. Where is the warning about not wearing condoms that is in that lesson? You have been reported to MedHelp and AidsMeds.
unprotected insertive anal is high risk, just not as high as unprotected receptive anal which is extremely high risk.
Your antics are getting ridiculous.  I posted where it came from people are free to go there and read the rest of it.  I cannot post links otherwise I would have.  Never once have I ever said do not use condoms, ever.  Please stop your lying.

You are always saying how great aidsmeds is, and I actually like it, I just don't like you.  So it is good for people to know about it and where to go to read more.  Again though, because my post does not suit your agenda, you cry foul.

And besides you do it all the time from other sites.  But as I said in this case, it does not suit your motives.  Aidsmeds is a great site, as is this one even though you have said mehelp.org is a joke.  
Of course it is for Gods sake.
The only liar on here is you. People can go read the lessons you refered to and see for themselves what you LEFT OUT.
Thats exactly what I told them to do...sheesh...lol
You didn't exactly tell them what the lesson said. You only copied what suited you. You didn't mention the next sentence that warned people to use condoms. Go figure.
inadepression: Dr.H. would put you in a high risk category.  A gay man who has unprotected anal sex is in a high risk category for HIV.  Yes, being the top is much less risky than being the bottom, so the odds are in your favor, but I would still recommend a test at 3 months.

Teak: I hope you realize that your "policeman" act looks a little silly.  People can say what they want here.  Besides, as much as you dislike dumbo, he is still not saying anything that is technically incorrect or against the rules.  You are just going to have to learn to accept that people might not share your personal opinions on everything.
what are the high risk groups
How 6/10.000 odds can be under high risk group?
Teak; everyone is taking lessons from their experiences. Sure, everyone in this forum will use condom from now on. However, your answers are discouraging people, at least me. Ok, we understood that although 200+ doctors have never seen even 1 person who is positive after 6-8 weeks, you always insist on 12 weeks test. People in this forum are in a depression. You should pay attention to your writing style which is short and robotic sentences. Thanks
The only one that looks silly here is you and dumbo. Copyright material is protected material and I know for a fact he did not ask permission from AidsMeds to reproduce it.
Oh, knock it off.  What are you going to do, press legal charges against defendant "dumbo"???  Give me a break.  Why don't you notify the FBI while you're at it.  Besides, what would happen if dumbo looked up all the copyrighted materials that you've pasted here over the last year without permission?
High or low risk is a relative term.  The sexual act by itself is not very high risk, but there is a (relatively) high chance that your partner had HIV.  So, overall this is (relatively) a fairly high risk situation.  But like I told you, the fact that you only did it once and the "6/10 000" odds clearly mean that the odds are very much in your favor.  Which means that you should expect a negative result from your test.  I would still recommend a test though.
Good luck
MSM and IVDU are considered high risk groups for HIV.