High risk 6 week question
I had a high risk exposure with a sw and no protection. I explained in an earlier post titled "risky business". My question is if I took a six week rapid antibody test ( negative )  but I was about 48 hours early of six weeks, can I still consider that a good six week test or should I go back next week? I understand that a 3 month is conclusive but I know 6 weeks is a good indicator and I just want to know if I would fall in that catagory. Thank you.
Yes, you go back for that conclusive result at 13 weeks.
2 days to six week and attaining a negative is a good indication already. Nothing changes much in comparison to 42 days testing.

Why? Let's understand the math below -

An average time for sero convertion is about 22nd day after the exposure and the rest sero convert within 4 weeks,that leaves you with a buffer of 2 weeks to avoid further contemplation. Keeping that in mind detectable amount of anti bodies would always develop within 2 weeks preceding sero conversion phase

so having said that 40 days test should indicate a strong result however a conservative approach '12 weeks' result is conclusive.

Go ahead, take that conclusive one at the 12th week, your test result's not changing ahead  - I guarantee.
Thank you for the in debth response. Just one question, when you say you don't think it's changing ahead, are you talking about ahead of  the 40 day test or the 12 week?
HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHLY unlikely that a 6 week test will change at the 3 month mark.  (and yes i read that it was 48 hours early)
Thank you much.