HIV Prevention Community
His precum on head of my penis

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

His precum on head of my penis

I'm worried about something that happened yesterday- casual encounter with another male- I recd oral sex (which from looking at existing posts seems quite low risk) but he also rubbed his penis against the head of my penis whilst he was producing precum.  I am uncircumcised, could his precum contain enough of the virus to enter me vis the head of my penis.  I have no scratches that I'm aware of.  Noticed a red spot on the head of my penis a couple of hours afterwards- but I'm assuming that this isn't sinister as nothing would have appeared so quickly.
Thanks in advance for any advice- phoned the govt helpline a few minutes ago and was told (by a quite unsympathetic operator) that "nothing is safe" and I should consider testing.
Jon
You were never at risk.
Avatar n tn
Thanks- good to get a straight answer rather than the 'scripted' govt helpline comment that "there is no such thing as safe sex".  The forums on this site are invaluable.