His precum on head of my penis
I'm worried about something that happened yesterday- casual encounter with another male- I recd oral sex (which from looking at existing posts seems quite low risk) but he also rubbed his penis against the head of my penis whilst he was producing precum.  I am uncircumcised, could his precum contain enough of the virus to enter me vis the head of my penis.  I have no scratches that I'm aware of.  Noticed a red spot on the head of my penis a couple of hours afterwards- but I'm assuming that this isn't sinister as nothing would have appeared so quickly.
Thanks in advance for any advice- phoned the govt helpline a few minutes ago and was told (by a quite unsympathetic operator) that "nothing is safe" and I should consider testing.
Jon
You were never at risk.
Thanks- good to get a straight answer rather than the 'scripted' govt helpline comment that "there is no such thing as safe sex".  The forums on this site are invaluable.