Hiv And oral thrush
ok i got tested for hiv may 14 after an encounter in march test was negative but on july 5th i developed a sore throat i had yellow mucous headache and mucsel ache in the legs like a chalire horse got over that in bout 2 and a half weeks and in about the end of july i noticed a white spot size was large not raised and 2 of the same on the other tonsil and i have littel paains that dont hurt relly at all evry now or then dont hurt to swoolow but they are still there could this posibly be thrush and could it stay that long wat els could this be
That eric ****** is.
Ignore the previous post. Thrush is not HIV specific. You have a conclusive negative test so HIV is not your problem.
just one qwestion does the earlt stages of hiv cause oral thrush and if so when would it appear thanks
It was brought to my attention that I advised you wrong. A 3 month post exposure is conclusive not two months. Thrush is not HIV specific and in most cases is brought on my mouth wash and the use of antibiotics. Thrush is not a sign of recent HIV infection and the only way to know that you have thrush is to be tested and diagnosed by a doctor or a dentist.
Ok thank u very much teak one last thing what does thrush feel like and does htrush spread to other parts of ur mouth becuse what i have has never spread thanks.
Thrush is very painful and yes it can spread down your esophagus.
You have to let a Dr. decide if you have thrush or not.  I was 100% convinecd I did and after seeing 2 Dr's they looked at me like I was nuts.  I even injured myself to go to Urgent Care on a weekend when my Dr's office was closed so I could get another Dr's opinion.   Still have a funny taste in my mouth but that's probably from all of the inappropriate tongue scraping I put myself through over the last several weeks!!

Bottom line - go to a Dr as only he/she can tell if it is Thrush and can do so by just looking in your mouth.