HIV Prevention Community
Hiv Negative.. But Symptoms in me and my partner

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

i had protected sex with prostitute but the condom broke.. (2011 December).all the symptoms (in july 2012) of HIV,so i took the Elisa test in (2013 February).HIV test came negative.. also the test for syphili (VDRL & TPPA) both negative.. but i'm having the symptoms. rash flu like symptoms mouth uclears headace lymph nodes in my jaw and groin these symptoms appears time to time... dr said the test is 100% sure. now my girlfriend also having the same symptoms of HIV, my girl is very loyal to me and she dont have any other partners ...........is it HIV... is it a another viral infection??
you don't have hiv and your test proves it.
my dr suggested another hiv, Vdrl, FBC and ESr test ........ could i be positive
No, your test is beyond conclusive and symptoms do occur his far after infection.
Have an HIV question?
100,000+ doctor answers