HIV Prevention Community
Hiv Risk Help Please

A place to get help from others in assessing your risk of HIV, getting advice about HIV testing or the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices.

Hiv Risk Help Please

Hi basically I went to a gay sauna on the 12th may this year. I had sex with a guy who is versatile and I was the bottom. I used a condom. When I couldn't take no more I told him to pull out don't no if he had cum or not but when I seen his penis only the tip / head of penis was covered with the condom assuming he is positive is this a high risk!
You don't have an HIV concern, you've not had an exposure.
Thank you,
That's what the gum clinic said well they said its a very low risk and to get checked after 3 months as window period. But I'm too scared. I'll take your word but last follow up question and I promise last please. Why is there no risk as literally only the helmet was covered if he was ******* me like that, or did that happen when he pulled out. Either way couldn't cum or precum leak into my anus causing a risk?

All that needs to be covered is the head of your penis.
Well would be the head of his lol! Thank you! Love u keep up the good work