Hiv from touching objects thats been wipe with possible hiv blood wiped towel
I was golfing the other day and it seems like my caddy had a menstral period at the time. I think i saw mentral blood drip on a golf car seat and then she quickly wipe it with a towel that is later used to clean my golf clubs and golf bag.
My question.
1 is there any chance of getting hiv if i touch the golf club thats been wiped with the towel and then touch my eye or mouth. Also that same day i hit in the sand and got some dirt in my eye. Is it possible that blood would still be active on the golf club and then got into my eyes because of that hit?
2. Is it safe to still use my golf clubs and golf bag. Does it need cleaning?
3. Is it possible for hiv to stay active inside the grip of the golf club or inside a golf bag since leather golf bags seems airtight.

Really, this is an honest question?

No risk.
Is it possible for some hiv to still b active on the wet towel? If she kept on wiping my golf clubs with it could it hav gotten on my hands and then into eyes or mouth? Also she handed me the golf ball and sometime our hands come in contact. Could blood had gotten on my hand and then into my mose or eyes when wipe off sweat from my face? Is there any risk? Or is it 100% no risk in this case?
NO RISK