Hiv risk from needle
I was went to a dermatologist because I had an infection on the back of my ear.  He took a look at it and said to wait in the other room.  I was laying on my side on the examination bed.  The nurse had placed some sort of needle next to my head but I didn't bother to take a look at it.  I'm not sure if he washed his hands but he took the needle and began to poke deep into my pus filled infection and began squeezing it.  All this time I had no idea what kind of needle he was using or might of been a syringe.  As soon as he finished, I've noticed that he wasn't wearing any gloves while he was draining my infection.  I think the main reason why I question his practice is because he didn't have any gloves when he was doing the procedure.  I also have no idea if that needle had been used on another person right before my visit.  However, he did use alcohol before he pierced my skin with the needle.
What is my risk of getting HIV?  I also want to know what are the chances of getting HIV if the needle had been used on an infected person and left outside before being used on me?  I'm really worried please give me your input.  
Seek professional mental help for your phobias. Not an HIV concern.
What if it was a dirty needle? what's the risk of HIV then?
We don't do what ifs. See professional mental help.
Don't bash me for this but one last question....Lizzie what do you think about my situation and my chances of getting HIV?
c'mon now...get serious.  the doctor did NOT use a dirty needle on you...geeeeeeez.