Hiv risk
Hello, about three weeks ago i was with a girl whos HIV status is unknown.We did not have sex but i did penatrte her with my fingers. Also when i was with her she scratched the head of my penis with her nail it was not bleeding but there was a red mark. Im just wondering if hiv fluid from my fingers could habe possibly been transferred to the scratch on my penis or to the opening of it. Also about 3 weeks later (around now) i got a cold/flu. And i was reading that ARS symptoms have cold/ flu syptoms. Was i at any risk? If so, how much? Any responses would be appreciated
ZERO RISK for everything you describe. And that also includes any other "WHAT IF" questions that may pop into your head. The flu is not related.
is it possible that the 'col or flu' were just ARS symptoms?
Why would you ask if it was ARS when you were told you had no risk? ARS doesn't just appear out of nowhere for no reason like you think it does.
because i wasnt sure if i made it clear that i THOUGHT it was a cold or flu he might have thought i was sure it was. but i was actually saying i had the symptoms of them wich are also common with ARS symptoms