Hiv risk
At age 20 I had vaginal sex with a 20 year old white woman who seemed clean. I had unprotected sex with her about 6 times. Around the time I developed chronic pressure urticaria, dry eyebrows, knee joint pain and inflammation. Over the years I seem to be more sick than in the past. I am now 26 and have developed swollen wrist joints, loss of hand mobility, vitiligo (minor),  hand tremors, fatigue!! I don't get swollen lymph nodes or diarrhea or night sweats. I am starting a new relationship and for some reason am freaking out about being exposed to HIV years ago. That was my only sexual experience. I also have a mildly low ANA. Does that go up with HIV? I havld a cc with differential and everything seemed normal. I know I need to get tested for anxiety purposes but would like your opinion first. Thanks so much for all you do for others and me. Take care
the only way to know your status is to test.

not sure what you meant about "she seemed clean".  my son has hiv and NO ONE would ever know it by looking at him.  you dont have unprotected sex based on what someone looks like ! ! !

you want to know your status?  TEST