Hiv symptoms meningitis
I am a male from Colombia. I am really worried since i recieved unprotected oral sex from a sex worker in my country, and had protected (with condom) vaginal sex afterwards. A few days after this i was diagnosed with viral meningitis, I was hospitalized since i was presentig confusion a extreme headaches. At my stay at the hospital they performed a rna test since Drs were suspecting it was due to acute hiv infection, and the result was undetectable (less than 20 copies). After i left the hospital y have had sore throat, i had an apisode of fever, and my transaminase were elevated to around 250. I performed an hiv test at two months and another one at two months and three weeks after the episode of meninigitis and they were both negative. I dont know what type of test it was but they were performed in the best hospital of my city (colombia). After my episode of meningitis i havent had any risk situations. I am verry worried since ive had a lot of symptoms. I am really scared that i have infected my girlfriend since she experienced night seats two days ago. The thing that worries me the most is not finiding a cause for my meningitis and the fact that it was about two weeks after my risky situation.

I want to know how long does it take for the hiv test to detect the antibodies after the primary hiv infection symptoms. I want to know 1this because i want to be 100% sure that my meningitis was not due to primary hiv infection symptoms. Please someone help.
you have a 3 month CONCLUSIVE test result that PROVES you dont have hiv.

please go back and re-read your exchange with dr hook.