HIV Prevention Community
Hiv

A place to get help from others in assessing your risk of HIV, getting advice about HIV testing or the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices.

Hiv

Having protective sex with a women and after a week get her tested for antibodies and reports are non reactive ... Could she be a carrier and still be negative and transmit the virus via sex ?
Don't you understand?? Don't you get it?? You had protected sex for God's sake.... why would you get your partner tested???? Why would you be worried if she had HIV??? For GOD'S SAKE YOU HAD PROTECTED SEX- GET A GRIP.
My man .... I know it ll be a stupid question to u ... And i apologise for the same ... It wasnt my partner. Was a date a person whose status i did not know .. I was a bit drunk so dont know if the condom may have had a tear etc ... I know u deal with grief fron lots of us scared people and i apologise just getting some facts clear .... It just puts the mind at ease ... Thats all ... M sorry