HIV Prevention Community
Hootone remedies from India

A place to get help from others in assessing your risk of HIV, getting advice about HIV testing or the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices.

Hootone remedies from India

the advertising on this page has catched my attention and so I went on reading their page. Did anybody else read it too, and what are your thoughts on this ?

Overstressed.
Tags: remedy
THIS IS THE PURPOSE OF THIS FORUM...

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

IT IS NOT TO DISCUSS ADVERTISING ! ! !
This adverstising is all about HIV-remedies on herbal basis. If this is not worthy to discuss on THIS forum, then you can delete my posting.

You can also say this without yelling...

Overstressed.
It doesn't matter whether it is an HIV remedy or not.  This is not the place for advertising.  Period.  Please respect the posting rules of this forum.  
there is no cure for hiv...PERIOD!!!!!