Hoping I am not at risk for hiv infection, please help me!
Thanks in advance for your kindness.

I have been dating another guy for a cpouple of weeks.  I am negative.  He hasn't tested for a yer but just recently tested and is awaiting results.  He shared that on the infrequent occassion he has had anal sex, he always wore a condom or required the other person to wear one.  He indicated that  for encounters involviong oral sex, condoms were not used.

So,knowing this and not knowing him for very long, I kept the activities restricted to open mouth kissing and mutual masturbation.  here are my concerns:

() Open mouth kissing:

I have gingivitis and on rare occassions my gums will slightly bleed when brushing and flossing.  Thiough he appears to have nice teeth, and I never tasted or observed blood in our kissing, I am wondering if this represents a risk for hiv transmission and if so, how risky?

() Mutual masturbation:

He is uncircumcized and I am circumsized.  He was very wet, and had his hand on himself then me.  I had my hand on him and me.  My concern is because he was very wet, could his precum have gotten on my urethra, and if so, does that represent a risk?

Second related concern

During the above scenario, I had chewed a few hours ealier on a hang nail.  At the time of the above interaction it was painful but dry, redish and not bleeding.  If I came in contact with his preseminal fluid on that spot, is this a risk, and if so, how risky?

Thanks in advance, I really am on pins and needles big time.
I do have a lot of anxiety but I am not guilt ridden.  I am just back in the dating world after 15 + years and want to ensure I don't endanger myself or someone else.
umstluvdogs
I deep kissed someone who was HIV positive and I am still HIV negative.Yeah.
It is good you didn't take it any further until you get his results.
Below is a link  quote from  to the government website
the CDC is the expert in HIV. Take what you want from from they are saying.
http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/resources/qa/qa17.htm