HIV Prevention Community
How Accurate is a 10 Week HIV Test ... ???

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

I was just wondering how accurate an hiv test can be after 10 weeks since I've been researching it alot and although alot say its pretty much very conclusive and accurate some say to wait till 3 months and I just dont know what to do or how accurate it really is ???
'
You don't need to do anything, you never had an exposure. Take your questions to the Anxiety Forum .
Ok Teak I appreciate your responses I take it you know alot and you have made me feel better but you have already established that according to you I am not at risk I understand but yet I still want to know how accurate it really is.  I guess I am just asking wether or not I am at risk it does not hurt to know more about the issue.  Would appreciate a response to the question. Again thanx Teak.