HIV Prevention Community
How risky is, please advise me

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

How risky is, please advise me

I have a sex with prostitute in one club in Holland, 10 days ago. I'm 45 years old, but without any such sex experience. It was oral sex with condom, mainly, because I haven't got any erection.  She tried to placed her vagina couple of times, while sitting on me, but without lack.  In the intercourse, I've kissed her vagina 2-3 times. And for some reason she changed my condom in the middle of this, although I don't know why. We were kissing deeply before this to happen.

After 5 days of this act, I felt muscles pain, fever, abdominal (around liver and spleen) pain, sore throat, fatigue.
My basic blood parameters are OK, and the doctor said it is some virus, although I didn't explain him everything. I've made hepatitis B screening which is OK.
What is your  opinion, could be these HIV symptoms, only after 5-7 days? When should I checked my HIV status?
I'm worried because I've wife and  kids, and I will do anything to protect them if this is HIV.

Thank you in advance!

You never had an exposure and  no those are not ARS symptoms.
Thanks Teak  for such fast reply, you give me hope, as I was so depressed  these days.
Hi, after 3 weeks I got swollen lymph glands, armpit and neck, with a pains in the arms. The pains at spleen and liver continued.

After 4 weeks of encounter, I've got rash and sore throat. It is more like burning red skin on the chest, neck, back and inner parts of legs and arms. It is so painful, I can't sleep.

After 37 days of encounter, I made blood tests. My WBC is 9,5 (high) , mainly due to a high neutrophils. I was tested negative for HIV 1/2 antibodies, made two tests, first was quick test, second was from vein blood, at different labs.

I've tested for EBV IgM, which was negative.

I'm scaring for catching HIV, because in this part of world where I live, they are not using 4th generation test. At labs, they explain me that it is too early to see valid results from HIV antibodies, I need to wait for 3 months, although the doctor said that the result could be quite valid for 6 week after encounter. My tests was done on 37th day. (5th week)

Can you tell me your opinion, are these symptoms of ARS?
How valid is my HIV testing?

My answer isn't going to change, you never had an exposure.
You doctor was right about 6 weeks being a good indicator but it doesn't matter, you never had an exposure.

The problem is that I don't believe in my story anymore. This was the only sexual contact I have, other then with my wife, and it was totally wrong and total failure. I was inexperienced for anything in that act. That's why it happened to me.

I' m living in fear that I catch HIV, somehow. I don't care how, anymore.
Just wan't to know if this is it true or false. I don't believe that tests I've done are correct, probably my body didn't produce antibodies in that number that is countable by their tests. The medicine staff who are doing the tests admit it.

I was trying to find all other reasons for my symptoms, other STDs, but no luck. Other virus is not probable because I've never had such symptoms with a normal virus.

The situation is, if it is true, my life will be ruined 100%. I can't live in a country where there is a stigma for HIV+ people. I could not stand the consequences for my kids and family. Its better not to be on this world, then seeing how the people run away from me or my kids and family. Termination of my life is an option that I'm considering.

Is there someone who can match my symptoms with some other type of illness?
I know that other types of illnesses are not concern of this forum.
But my options are to make a final test in 3 months from encounter, or to find other cause of my symptoms in the meantime.