Hysteric...
Hello! At first I would like to apologize my possible grammary mistakes, my native language is not english and I'm writing this from Scandinavia. Seven weeks ago I had oralsex with my ex-boyfriend and allso had vaginal entercourse without a condom. Vaginal entercourse lasted max.one minute (few "pushes")and then I stopped it because I didn't have any other contraception either and did'nt want to get pregnant. This man I had sex with, should'nt have any infections, but of course I cant be sure... After 44 days of this event, I had an HIV-test and it was negative. In my home country, we use tests wich are so called combo-tests and they test antigen aswell. Here the test is called S-HIV-agab-test. When I was waiting the test results, one of my glands on the left side behind my ear got a bit swollen and I allso started to sweat at nights while sleeping. How much I can rely my negative results after six weeks? What are the odds that it could turn into a positive result after 12 weeks of possible exposure? Could my symptoms be stress-related to my fear?
Here is something to read about the DUO tests.

http://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=1248444

It would be very rare for your test to turn positive after 12 weeks. Your symptoms could be stress-related due to your fear. Test at 12 weeks and get a conclusive result.