HIV Prevention Community
Hysteric...
About This Community:

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Hysteric...

Hello! At first I would like to apologize my possible grammary mistakes, my native language is not english and I'm writing this from Scandinavia. Seven weeks ago I had oralsex with my ex-boyfriend and allso had vaginal entercourse without a condom. Vaginal entercourse lasted max.one minute (few "pushes")and then I stopped it because I didn't have any other contraception either and did'nt want to get pregnant. This man I had sex with, should'nt have any infections, but of course I cant be sure... After 44 days of this event, I had an HIV-test and it was negative. In my home country, we use tests wich are so called combo-tests and they test antigen aswell. Here the test is called S-HIV-agab-test. When I was waiting the test results, one of my glands on the left side behind my ear got a bit swollen and I allso started to sweat at nights while sleeping. How much I can rely my negative results after six weeks? What are the odds that it could turn into a positive result after 12 weeks of possible exposure? Could my symptoms be stress-related to my fear?