I BEG EVERYONE TO ANSWER....!!!!!
After a horrible year(2006) for me cause  i had 8 negative tests after a low risk exposure i gave my my mind and soul some time to rest....
Some weeks ago and after a protected sexual intercourse with a sex worker she used toilet paper to take off the condom.What if the paper which came in contact with the outer side of the condom touched the tip of my pennis?Do you think i may need testing?plz answer cause i am desperate...
I have already reposted the same question a while ago but i did not have many responds,so give me now your opinions..It's really encouraging this forum..
I cannot stand taking one more test after the horrible year i've had...So if you really believe that it is not necessary for the action i described before make me to believe it...
Thank you everybody out there, i believe that perhaps i am overreacting because i feel guilty but i really need to hear from you and put my mind at peace...
thank you again...
Hello epap,

You had safe sex, no matter what kind of spin you put around it.  This truly was a 0 risk incident that could not transmit HIV.  It is a fragile virus and does not survive outside the body.

You do not need to test after such an occurence, really.  But dont take my word for it, go and read the moderated forums, you will find situations like the one you describe that will put your mind at ease.
Zero risk. Get that idea out of your head or you will drive yourself mad.
So you had a year full of tests then went and had sex with a sex worker? Are you insane? Stop doing this to yourself.
Thank you , thank you, thank you...please stop having sex with high riak people and learn your lesson.

You had a safe sex encounter with a woman who happens to work in the sex industry. Your encounter was safe, you have no need to worry about incidental contact with the tissue, and you may want to consider whether or not it is now time to speak to a trained professional who can help you work through your issues.

The question I had to ask myself during my own troubled time was this: was my worry and anxiety over having contracted HIV rational based on the level of risk involved? I concluded it was not, and decided that if I did not get some type of mental health counseling, I would never have a healthy and happy sex life again. And so I did see a therapist, who helped me a great, great deal.

I offer this advice not because you are crazy, or abnormal. I offer it because every once in a while it is easy to become stuck in a rut. Sometimes we just need a little help to get out of it. You appear to be stuck in the same rut I was. I don't mean to presume, of course, and you are free to ignore my advice. Just hate to see anyone suffer from a malady that can, in many cases, be effectively treated.

Take care of yourself. The only thing you have to fear from the encounter you describe is overwhelming anxiety.