I Just can't get it out of my head! HELP!
A few weeks before, i went to a construction site where i'm a designer at. The whole building
was recently under repair, and on the second floor a new toilet is installed, with a visible sewage pipe
leaking to the ground floor. It was until a few drops of sewage dropped on my head that i realized this. It
was used toilet sewage water, on my head, i checked it with my hand and there was no visible blood it was clear, but still probably urine, faeces or anything mixed to water..

I went upstairs and checked the toilet, it was a public one and i realized that the dropping starts right after you flush.. Is it possible to contact HIV or any virus that way? there are some spots on my head and i dont know if i had a bleeding one!! i usually do thats why i'm so worried.

Please help me as now i'm waking up and going to bed with it. Very paranoid here!
You did not have an HIV concern.
Thanks for the reply. Can you give me more specific reasons i'm really paranoid here.. thanks again.
If I were you, instead of worrying about HIV, which is NOT possible in this scenario, I'd be a lot more worried about E coli and all the other diseases that are spread by raw sewage. I suggest you turn your attention to those more likely diseases since HIV is not spread that way.