HIV Prevention Community
I am dying, pls help!

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

I am dying, pls help!

I am a 23 year old chinese guy. 18 days ago I had unprotected oral sex and protected sex with a women sex worker, I know I was so stupid! I have been very very panic these days. anyone who can help me?
1. Do I need a HIV test? 6weeks or 3 months?
2. I know oral sex is low risk, but is it zero risk?
3. If oral sex is safe, protected vaginal sex is safe, but what about the combination of them? Is the risk higher than the individual activivty?

Thank you! thank you! thank you!
You never had an exposure.
"If oral sex is safe, protected vaginal sex is safe, but what about the combination of them? Is the risk higher than the individual activivty?"

0 + 0 = 0
Thank you Teak, do I need a test coz anything is possible? I cannot sleep every night.
Thank you so much LIZZIE, do I need a test? Can I just forget it as it never happened? I want normal life! It drives me crazy!
You didn't have an exposure and you don't need to test.
You were advised twice that you never had a risk so why would you need to test.
dont know if you can forget it as it never happened...BUT...you can remember that you had NO RISK ! ! !
Really? I do not have much knowledge about HIV, there is really no need for me to take a test? Thank you , pls bear with me, I am really anxious.
re-read what you've been told
You have been told by 3 senior members on this forum that you had no risk and that there is no need to test.It's time to move on--if you are anxious then seek help for your anxiety--all the best.
Thank you Lizzie, thank you. Hope god could bless me, I will never made such mistakes!
you had no risk...DO THE HAPPY DANCE ! ! !
You have already been blessed--you never had a risk.
Thank you! Now I am trying to make myself accept the fact: I  never had a risk ! Thank you so much!
:)
So Teak, I won't go have a test, I am afraid of that, I trust you!
there is no reason for you to ask us to keep repeating ourselves...our answers WILL NOT change.

you had no risk...period...end of story
hi dawangi,
i am having the same experienced like your 6months ago. i got the same advice from Teak as well. TEAK advice are trustable. But i went for test 2weeks,4weeks, 7 weeks and 6 months, all came out negative...i was so relieved....i swear will not repeat the same stupid mistake for the rest for my life...no doubt this temptation are hard to resist, but we need to bear in mind the scary behind if you got contracted. Our life and family happiness will collapse....its not worth at all. But i have learn big lesson..never repeat it anymore. Now, fully love my family is what is in my mind only...
There was no need for you to test out to 6 months. 3 Months is more than long enough.
This thread is now CLOSED.