I basically have two questions
I basically have two questions, past sunday I had sex with my girlfriend, she was very dry so mi penis got irritated and i noticed i had a couple of abrasions, no blood came out of any of the abrasions. The next day I had sex with an escort, this time I used a condom, the abrasions were about two inches below the glans and about one inch from the beginning of the condom. The escort gave me oral with the condom on and then I penetrated her vagina with the condom on at all times. The two questions I have are, I really don't know if the girl is HIV positive, but was I at a high risk of getting infected do to the abrasions or crusts? and how deep does a wound have to be in order to become dangerous, as I told you my abrasion didn't past the epidermis.
Thank you very much    
You had no risk what so ever with the escort because you used protection and the abrasions were covered and her hiv status makes no difference.Now as for your girlfriend you engaged in unprotected vaginal sex with her which is a risk if you think she may have the virus.If you believe she is safe and has no virus then testing is not required for either situation.Talk to your girlfriend and ask her if she,s ever been unfaithful and put herself at risk.All the best.