HIV Prevention Community
I cant sleep or eat. stress is killing me.

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

I hooked up with this girl about a week ago. She gave me oral sex for about 5-6 minutes. & later on she got on top of me and started rubbing her vegina against my peins. After 2 minutes or so, I ejaculated ....there was no penetration involved. We didn't use condom or anything at all. This girl had lots of sexual partners.

What if her vegina fluid went inside my peins when she was rubbing against me.

I'm scared to death that I have contracted hiv from that situation.  & I been urinating frequently.

we both live in the US of that makes a difference.
Tags: leak, rubbing
ORAL SEX = NO RISK

As you stated "there was no penetration involved" with that said there was NO HIV RISK involved

You are fine and testing for HIV is not needed

Best Wishes
Avatar n tn
What about the frequent urination?
Not an HIV concern!  You will need to ask about that issue in the STD forum.  This forum is HIV specific. Sorry

Hope this helps