I have an sex with prostitutes gurl without condom?
dear doctor
b4 1 week i have an sex with one of the prostitues chinese gurl.i go for there 1 hour .after having 2 sex with condom i fell uncomfortable nd while 3 sex i do sex with her without condom but i take my cum out of her *****.i make her suck my dick also for many times nd i do suck also her ***** for many times.i sex in midle of her breast also.after doing this all i came back from there but scince next day i am so scared of sex bcoz she is an prostitus gurl after 2 days i visited her nd talk abt if she is an hiv affected prostitus or not she replyied she is new in this line nd she is not effected gurl.but still i have an doubt of hiv.what shoud i do for check up but how can i know if i wil be an effected guy bcoz thisa happen just b4 1 week. doctor ps do reply this my m,ail

regards.....
scared guy..
This is not a doctor's forum. Most of the moderators here are knowledgeable about the HIV risk. I cant understand your english. Looks like you have had sex 2 times with condom which is zero risk for HIV. Third time without condom is risky regardless you ejaculated inside or not. There is a comforting fact for you that, even if you have sex with HIV positive person chances of getting HIV is 1 in 2000 since you are a male. If you are circumcised the chances are even less. Still risk is a risk.Chances of this prostitue being HIV positive is again less. So, even without condom the chances of getting HIV is rare from a HIV positive person with one incident. So, be careful and dont involve in unsafe sex which is anal or vaginal sex without condom.

Though Hand job, blow job, rubbing, mutual mastrbation does not have significant HIV risk, STDs are possible. So, stay away from all such stuff.

By the way, I`m not a moderator. I`m just one like you and checking this site frequently because I`m still in the window period.
Move on.