I have fallen in love with a HIV + women now what
We love each other very much, she told me before we met that she was HIV + but low risk  + undectable for 2 years  now. she contacted HIV from her deceased husband who was having affiars he passed from Cancer, We want to go away ntogether for 10 days to talk all this over,What precautions should be taken as we will be in the same bed with each other for the 10 days,,
Just use protection and there is no issue.
You really have to weigh the pros and cons.  It will come down to what u can live with.  I think really in your vase it's a question of do I love ths person enough to risk HIV infection if condom breaks etc and can I live with it? Best wishes and stay safe.  Hobby
Case.  Typo
Pro's and Con's please explain.
Pros and con.  With limited info a pro could be I love this person and want to spend the rest of my life with them.  A con could be if a condom breaks or you are too overwhelmed with passion to use protection in a moment of weakness and u contract HIV.  Are u willing to take a chance can u live with the possibility of HIV?   Would u blame the person u are in love with?  Etc.  just my thoughts.  I'm no expert.  Peace hobby
How many seronegative couples do you actually know? Try keeping your thoughts and opinions to yourself.
That was kinda rude teak.  I was trying to help the person asking the question.  If I helped good if not the poster can ignore me----- all the best.  Hobby
What was rude was you making comments about something you know nothing about.
You might want to consider PRep.
If there is a condom failure you can go to the ER and get nPEP which has a success rate of 86%.
PRep can be obtained from a physican and can be taken every day to help prevent HIV transmission.
It's really not nessary to b rude I was only trying to help.  Really teak , chill.  It's ok.  Peace hobby
You werekn't helping at all when you do not know what your talking about and just spurting your opinions
Do I love the person enough to risk HIV infection???!!!  Valid point!   Valid question to consider.  Their choice.  Their business.  Really u are out of line.  But I can appreciate how much u do to help.  Peace and love hobby
Your point wasn't valid. What does Pro and Cons have to do with him loving someone that is HIV positive? Your comments where your opinions and not actual facts. There are ways to prevent HIV transmission in seronegative relationships.
It's an individual choice.  U can take precautions.  Not take precautions or leave the situation entirely which is their choice to figure out.  I respect that u know more about HIV than I do.  But I'm college educated and have the right to an opinion or to try to help.  Last I knew I'm a part of the medhelp community.  Again I respect you helping people on here but it wouldn't hurt anything to be respectful of others even if u don't agree.  Just my thoughts all the best.
What is you can't comprehend? You aren't helping at all and you have no educational background in HIV or Seronegative relationships.
You wouldn't know if I had extensive HIV education or not?!  Would you?  And there is no need to be disrespectful to me.  Best wishes.
Move along.
;)