HIV Prevention Community
I really need some help.About HIV and mouth

A place to get help from others in assessing your risk of HIV, getting advice about HIV testing or the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices.

A women with unknown status spat some saliva in my mouth, for 3 or 4 times. Together the total amount of the saliva into my mouth is about a bottle cap of a coca cola. I have read that saliva is not infectious. But there are two things that really scares me.So hope you can answer my questions below:
1. 5 days later, i began to have a low fever, lasting until now. It has been 5 days of low fever. Does this look like the symptom of getting hiv?
2. I think it is saliva that got into my mouth. But I didnt see for clear. What if there was small amount of blood mixed with the saliva?
I am really worried. Please help me.
Tags: mouth, Blood, HIV
you had NO risk
Thanks.   The saliva didnt get into my mouth by accident:She meant to do that and the saliva directly get into my mouth,so i guess it's almost a bottle cap of saliva. Do i still have no riks even if she HAD hiv and wound in her mouth?
still no risk
Chill .. You were at no risk!
It is very helpful.Thanks!!! I will never engage in stupid situation anymore.