HIV Prevention Community
I really need some help.About HIV and mouth

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

A women with unknown status spat some saliva in my mouth, for 3 or 4 times. Together the total amount of the saliva into my mouth is about a bottle cap of a coca cola. I have read that saliva is not infectious. But there are two things that really scares me.So hope you can answer my questions below:
1. 5 days later, i began to have a low fever, lasting until now. It has been 5 days of low fever. Does this look like the symptom of getting hiv?
2. I think it is saliva that got into my mouth. But I didnt see for clear. What if there was small amount of blood mixed with the saliva?
I am really worried. Please help me.
Tags: mouth, Blood, HIV
you had NO risk
Thanks.   The saliva didnt get into my mouth by accident:She meant to do that and the saliva directly get into my mouth,so i guess it's almost a bottle cap of saliva. Do i still have no riks even if she HAD hiv and wound in her mouth?
still no risk
Chill .. You were at no risk!
It is very helpful.Thanks!!! I will never engage in stupid situation anymore.