I want to close the book on my HIV concern. 6 Month Conslusive, still scared. Teak, Lizzie Lou, can you help me?
Last week I received my 6 month HIV test at school.  1st of all, two things concerned me right away: 1) the method used was the OraQuick Advance Mouth Swab, and 2) a student intern conducted my test.
Needless to say the result was Negative.  Still, I wonder about the accuracy of such a test conducted by a student.

I have read on this forum that 3 months gives a conclusive result. I wanted to believe that, but I had seen so many places that 6 months was conclusive, I just couldn't get that out of my head.  So now I have my 6 month negative, yet I can't accept it.  I had an extremely high risk situation, and for the past month I have been experiencing what is surely ARS symptoms: fatigue, fever, muscle aches, swollen lymph nodes, and a horrible rash.

Teak and Lizzie Lou, you 2 seem to know so much and help so many people on this forum.  Can you please help me?   How can I believe my Negative result despite such a high risk situation and despite my recent onslaught of ARS Symptoms.  What I believe to be an ARS Rash is present to this day, and has been on my trunk for over a month now.  I am so scared.  Is it possible that this is my body reacting to late seroconversion?  Was the OraQuick Advance Mouth Swab reliable, despite the fact a student intern conducted the test?  Are these tests reliable anyways? Also, my blood pressure has been extremely high of late -- after never having high blood pressure?  Could this also be part of my late seroconversion?
all they are gonna tell you is that your 6 month test is surely conclusive and that you tested way past 12 weeks the recomended guideline,, and your symptoms do not indicate hiv so you should see a doctor becuase it is not hiv related,, and you do not have hiv
Thats exactly what theyre going to say. And u betta believe it.
You need to let this go. You do not have HIV. Believe it. You need to become a monk, move to the mountains and never have sex again if you cannot get a grip on this reality. It's ok to let this go and move on. Seriously.
RELIABLE AND CONCLUSIVE

END OF CONVERSATION ! ! !
very familiar