HIV Prevention Community
I wish I've never done it!!!!!

A place to get help from others in assessing your risk of HIV, getting advice about HIV testing or the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices.

I wish I've never done it!!!!!

Hi, it's my first time posting. I had protected vaginal sex with a prostitute in Toronto Canada. I saw her posting online and she's with an agency. Now, I had vaginal sex with her just an hour ago, and I became super scared after that. That was my first time having sex with a prostitute. I had my condom on all the time, although I did touch her vagina with my bare hand. The condom did not break or slip. What if she's HIV infected or with some other STDs? What's my risk of getting either HIV or STD? She told me she's in this business for about a week, and most her clients are lawyers and doctors, and she does check up every week and they all turn out to be okay. But I don't think it matters. Doctor, please help me out. I am turning suicidal now.
You had no risk for HIV
<> Then you need to contact a crisis hotline or go to your medicial facility because any one that these feelings about a non risk issue has hidden problems that can't be helped on the internet.
Avatar n tn
I understand.. I guess it's just my guilt that's playing games with me. One thing I want to know for sure is whether it sounds like I've got one or not. Do I necessarily need to do a blood test?
Maybe not guilt, unless you cheated on someone.  Some people do have a certain paranoia concerning this disease, just like some people are afraid of heights.  Go to google and search 'HIV paranoia' - you aren't alone bud
Avatar n tn
I still don't understand my risk