HIV Prevention Community
IS THIS HIV RASH? (Picture)

A place to get help from others in assessing your risk of HIV, getting advice about HIV testing or the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices.

IS THIS HIV RASH? (Picture)

http://aycu24.webshots.com/image/4543/2004645009490127531_rs.jpg
Avatar n tn
no fever.
Avatar n tn
well the hand spots went away in 1 day. I honestly think they might have been due to something I'd eaten that I remember getting spots from before.

Now if the lymph nodes in my neck would stop acting up..(I think those are from having bad strep and still recovering)
Avatar n tn
readyinflorence,

I would say no.  You can compare your rashes to those with HIV and AIDS in google images..  

but first, post the type of your sexual experience you had plus the link to you image in the HIV Prevention forum so the doctor can answer your chances of acquiring HIV.

My guess is that he will NOT diagnose your rash you have but he might say that it is NOT an HIV rash, and will tell you to see your doctor/care provider..

but he WILL assess your risk, as he is a risk expert (probality of transmission) on STDs, including HIV.

-WorriedUS
HIV infection would present GENERALIZED signs of raised lymh nodes. Not soly located around the neck.