HIV Prevention Community
IS there any hiv risk??thanks

A place to get help from others in assessing your risk of HIV, getting advice about HIV testing or the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices.

IS there any hiv risk??thanks

This is Susan,I want ask some questions,thank you very much!

1, Someone had a wound on his Penis ,and if he used the towels in  hotel to touch his Penis,did he get hiv?

2,If they made love in bath tub in the hotel,did they get hiv?

3,If someone used  stained paper to wipe his ***,did he get HIV?And touched  stained  sheets in the hotel,did he get hiv??
Thank you very much!!
1. No chance

2. Was it protected or unprotected sex?

3. No chance
the wife and husband made love  in bath crock in the hotel,they did not use condoms,Is there any risk? thanks!
The wife and husband made love  in bath crock in the hotel,they did not use condoms,but they had no HIV.Was there any HIV in the bath crock? thanks! .
HIV does not transmit this way... no risk
Really?Why Webbers asked me"protected or unprotected sex"?
You never said anything about a husband and wife so I didn't have all the details. Now that you have made your point more clear then the answer to number 2 is NO there is no way HIV would survive in a bathtub to infect 2 people who don't have it.
Thank you very much!!