HIV Prevention Community
If I had HIV would I have lost weight by now

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

I have a good apetite. I haven't lost a pound. Today I have a taste for some BBQ. DO you lose your apetite for a long time with this or is it just during the Ars period. Also how long does Ars usally last? Mine only seem to last a few days.
Tags: Weight
losing pound dosent mean u have HIV, i have lost 5 pounds in 2 days when im depress and stress
cuasing nightmare and cant even sleep or eat..that y u losing pounds. not becuase of ars
Avatar n tn
I lost a few pounds when all of this first started, but now my apetite is back, and has been back for a few weeks now.
you're not even sure if it IS ARS.
Cant be ARS, Big dummy got his little dummy sucked and stuck his fingers in a chic with condoms on his finger.  Dummy, go get a test and you will feel better.  I am starting to think you just like the attention.
During my ARS/Mono I lost all my appetite and lost 13 lbs. I would only drink fluids all day.

Funny, I have craved BBQ and have gone to two BBQ restaurants this past week. My apptite is kind of back.

If someody has had HIV for 7 years would they have lost weight by now?
Avatar n tn
I can't find my post about the bumps in the mouth. What happened?
Some of mine are now missing.

I think Teak has something to do with this. He thinks we are all crazy and is tired of our posts.
I think Teak found a way to delete it
My posts disappear too.... wonder how? and why?
Avatar n tn
Damn Teak, why does he mess with my post, he doesn't seem to bother others.
Avatar n tn
Oh, well I guess he does bother others.