I'm freaking out!
I will try to give all the details of the past two weeks of my life.On November 4th and again November 12th I engaged in protected sex with two different escorts.What makes me nervous is that I did not provide the condom and I have never seen the brand before. The only thing that has put my mind at ease is that only trojan makes naturalamb skin condoms which come in a specific packaging.
Each encounter was pretty similar. They had me put on hand sanitizer before anything, then i sat on a towel over the bed. Then in both cases they put a condom on me and began oral sex, there was no change of condom from the oral to vaginal sex in both cases. Afterward it was removed with a paper towel and then I was sprayed with what they said was a cleaning solution.
The day after the first incident however I developed a rash on the underside of my scrotum. It was very itchy until about 4 days after and then I started using lamisil on it the 5th day. I felt fine beside this rash for the time in between incidents.
Then after the second incident, i felt sick every day which involved vomiting, not eating, high blood pressure, shaking, and panic. I went to a clinic and took the rapid HIV test on November 14th (two days after second exposure and 10 days after first potential exposure). It came out negative, obviously it was within the window period. November 15th, 3 days after second potential exposure I checked myself into the hospital due to anxiety. There two doctors and a nurse promised me I had nothing to worry about and that it was a non medical issue.
I felt much better after that, in addition to getting some medication for anxiety. However, the following day the rash from my scrotum that I have had for so long appeared to spread for the first time, I also woke up with white tongue, and the following day with diarrhea. These symptoms occurred 12-13 days after the potential first exposure. Should I be worried these are signs of early hiv infection?

You do not have an HIV concern in either of the situations you've provided.
Thanks I've read it would have to be one in a million. I guess I've convinced myself I'm that one. The oral thrush at 12 days almost has me convinced. I've been trying to find a definitive answer as to wether oral thrush is actual something that occurs in acute hiv infection but I haven't found a good answer. Any thoughts?
  Talk with your doctor if you are concern about your symptoms they have nothing to do with HIV.