HIV Prevention Community
Im sure im infected, thinking of suicide...

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

ok so heres what happened:

i went to a FKK club in Germany 16 days ago and had sex with 5 different girls. unprotected oral sex and protected vaginal intercourse (the girls were all romanian)

10 days ago i had unprotected sex with my girlfriend (i know what i am for cheating, wish i could turn back time every second)

9 days ago i felt burning while peeing and and discharge so i thought to go and have myself a full test although i thought it was probably gonorrhoea or chlamidya.

5 days ago i had myself tested (about a week after exposure including hiv duo test) at which point the lymph nodes in my groin were very swollen and tender. doctor also started me on antibiotics as she saw the discharge

Today the lymph nodes in my groin are still swollen and painful, i had a sore throat yesterday (which left today) and have been feeling very flushed although i dont have a temperature. I have a sore back and slight diarrhoea. I also feel the lymph nodes in my armpits, ears and neck although they aren't nearly as swollen as my groin which is really bad.

My test results came back positive for gonorrhoea and negative for everything else (i know 7 days is not reliable at all for a hiv test)

I still wasn't that concerned up to this point as i thought it was due to the gonnorhea (Gonorrhea) or something. This is when something awful happened. My girlfriend called me and told me she has a maculo-papular type rash all over her face and chest (started 2 days ago 8 days after her possible exposure) my world collapsed and i want to kill myself as i am sure i have infected her with hiv. I honestly dont care about myself she is all that matters. Please somebody tell me there is some hope...
Tags: HIV, Hiv Rash, ARS
Hi and welcome. It would be best to post this on the HIV forum as is specific but i can tell you need some advise and will try to help. Unprotected oral sex is low risk for contracting STD"s. The changes that you got HIV with your incident, and  from what ive learned, is next to nothing. You really need some good old fashioned unprotected vaginal or anal intercouse to contract HIV. There needs to be some blood exchange so to speak and i just dont see that happening with what you did. I truely believe her rash is not connected to HIV. I would not even go there if i were you, its really a long long shot. So just take it easy. The odds are too against it. For you to contract from the girls though a blood source and  then you to pass it to your girlfriend through another blood source, i just cant see it. Your telling me all of you have open wounds to your blood suppy where this virus can enter? If this was a drug house with alot of needle sharing, i could understand the concern but with what you did, i just dont see it.
You never had an HIV exposure in the situations you've provided.