Im very very deeply afraid ive contracted HIV AIDS
Hello, I'm 19 years old, a month and a half back my bare penis was exposed to the insides of a girl who I believe is very promiscuous for approximately one minute before I realized and withdrew from intercourse. Before sex we asked eachother if we have aids and we both said no. And afterward I was panicky and asked her through text message about the number of guys she had been with and she got.really upset and said I was disrespecting her by asking her if she had a std. I suffer from anxiety and depression and haven't been to my appointments in a while. I'm very scares and mentally destroyed. I even have a stuffy nose sore throat and slightly white toungue. But I do have year round allergies and sinus problems. Someone please just tell me what r my chances of having caught this illness. Thanks so much
you need to calm dawn, and get tested at 3 months
I suggest getting to your therapist.
Details. I just turned 19, no cuts of ANY kind on my penis. I'm circumsized. I've only had sex with two girls. And when I say this exposure was brief I mean it. I don't want to get aids
Your how old? You don't contract AIDS, you contract HIV. You put yourself at risk by having unprotected penetrative vaginal sex and will need to test. 3 months post exposure is when you can obtain your conclusive test result.
Why do I need to see my therapist?
just for mental health
why?
A brief one time heterosexual exposure seldom leads to HIV transmission, but it IS a risk and something that we would advise testing for.  Like mentioned above, you can obtain your conclusive result at 3 months post exposure.

I think the suggestion to get back involved in your therapy/mental health regimen is a good one, for all of the reasons mentioned above.  For one, Teak makes a great point about putting yourself in a situation that you're fully aware of could lead to the transmission of an STD.  Being that you have a history of anxiety, one would think you would be extra careful to NOT place yourself in situations where your anxiety could get the best of you, like is happening here.

Stay busy with life and try not to over think this too much.  The odds are really in your favor, and hopefully you've learned a valuable lesson.  One moment of pleasure isn't worth the risk of contracting ANY STD.
thank you so much, beautiful answer