HIV Prevention Community
Insertive fellatio

A place to get help from others in assessing your risk of HIV, getting advice about HIV testing or the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices.

Insertive fellatio

I am a 27 year old vigin. On 2nd August 2008 I hired a prostitute for the first time. I was really confused. She gave me a blow job which lasted for approximate 4 minutes. I ejaculated in her mouth. From that day I was really confused that was that prostitute an HIV positive. I went through different forums where it was mentioned that transmission of HIV through Insertive fellatio in just 0.001. Also as per CDC there are no known cases of such act transmitting HIV. So after 8 weeks I did a Rapid test 1 and 2, and the test result was "Non- reactive of HIV Rapid 1 and 2". So My question here is do I have to do any further test after 3 months and after 6 months. What are the chances of me getting HIV after 3 months and 6 months as my 8 week test result was negative?

Please help me doctor.
You do not required further testing, because you are not at risk from your exposure.
Avatar n tn
Do I have to do any STD tests??