HIV Prevention Community
Insertive oral sex

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

Insertive oral sex

I am a married guy living in South Korea , one day through one of my friend i visited a massage parlour where after the whole body massage the girl/women sucked my unprotected penis , i immediately stopped her doing , however it happened for 8-10 sec by the time i realised , i am a healthy person with out any cuts or abbrasions or open wounds on my penis, but still i worried about HIV transmission might occur, the point here is i do not know the HIV status of the doing girl/women.

But still worried after going through some posts about oral sex,please advise & assure about the real chances

HIV is not transmitted by oral sex, you did not have an exposure.
Is it advisable to go for a test after 3 Months time
No it's not advisable to go for a test. You never had an exposure.
Thanks for the kind reply mr Teak however are there any other chances of contacting another STD since HIV is ruled out, a little worried about other std's too since the women is unknown status

Since its a week i am not showing any big abnormalities except few sessions quick urinations
You'll need to post in the STD Forum.
Dear Mr.Teak,
                    Thanks for your kind response

because of the worry about other STD , i  have screened for the NGU , GU & Chlamydia tests , however the tests were negative

I have a small worry now , i feel pain at the end of Penis every day often times & however my frequent urination is resolved but there is mild pain all the day

i am excessively worried about the other STD's , please advise me as you know my case and answered my last few queries thanks for your understanding

does this mild pain related to any other STD other than the above tests done

Hope to see you your reply

You'll need to post in the STD Forum.
.

Dear Mr.Teak,
                        Thanks for all your replies with patience

However being Obsessive  i have given for all the STD screening, exactly after one month i.e. 31 Days of the Oro-Penil contact i had ,

All the tests are Negative including HIV test

Sorry to disturb you again , shall i relax now forgetting all the past after the results i had

Thanks for your understanding & Reply
yes be relaxed and play safe in future bro..take care