Is acne and HIV related?
i ve heard that a bad acne break out is a sign of an HIV infection? Is this true or just BS?
No it is not a sign of HIV
Thank God and I am sorry for how stupid my question seemed,bc i ve bad acne from time to time,I think its stress related.
Have you had a risk?
I just had unprotected oral sex from a girl.I ve been tested for every std out there,and how is hepatitis c contracted btw
* Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusively negative result or no-risk situation, will be subject to action by MedHelp. Conclusively negative results or a no-risk situation will be based upon the criteria established by MedHelp’s doctors. Action will be taken as follows:
    * After excessive posting, a warning will be issued by MedHelp
    * Continuing to post regarding the negative result / no risk situation will result in a 3 day suspension
    * Continuing to post upon your return will result in a permanent ban.

Sorry nursegirl but he asked,so I was answering his question, and thank you very much for your input on the whole oral subject,it helped a lot.
I posted that for YOU.  We can't keep answering every anxiety driven question you come up with.  You are obsessed with HIV, you need to seek help, but of course, we've already told you that, too.

Kindly move on.
I am I am,the doc rescheduled on me again,sorry.But thank you for the info you have given me though,I had a friend going through the exact situation I was in and I relayed it to him and even referred him to some of your posts
You have started 20 threads in 12 days, with 98% of them being about HIV (even the ones that aren't immediately about HIV end up there).  You have a total of 80 posts in 12 days.  You have already mentioned numerous times that you think you have OCD, what does 20 new threads in 12 days tell you?

Seriously, the writing is on the wall.  If you keep ignoring this and refuse to seek help, you're going to end up in a BAD BAD place.  I've got a lifetime's worth of experience with anxiety, it's nothing to mess with.  Your worries are misplaced.  HIV is not your concern, anixety (and very possibly a very severe case of OCD) IS.  You need to shut your computer down, this is becoming almost addictive behavior.

Get some help, and start helping yourself by moving on.
This discussion was closed by the MedHelp Community Moderation team. If you have any questions please contact us