Is diarrhea an early sign or symptom of HIV
Good day,

I had protected sex with a sex worker but along the line the condom broke. Its been 2weeks and 4 days now since this encounter and i have been worried and very sad. I have not had fever,no swollen lymph node, no rash nor sore throat. I have slight migraine and about 2 days ago i started having stomach cramps. Upon using the toilet i noticed that my poop was slightly soft and lose but not watery so i wouldn't say i have diarrhea. I am within the window period so i am just waiting a few more days before i go for my test. I am scared as i do not know the status of this sex worker. I am writing to ask if diarrhea is one of the early symptoms of HIV? I look forward to your replies.

Davidola
Symptoms or lack of will not tell you anything about your status. You can obtain your conclusive negative test result 3 months post exposure.