Is odor in urine HIV related?
Hello, I have already talked to one of the doctors in the expert forum and I understand I am at very little risk, but I just have one more question, and I already asked quite a few to the doctor so I don't know if he will answer this one.
Here is my exposure (almost 2 weeks ago):
I engaged in sexual activity with a man of unknown status.  I know that he has been with a lot of women.  According to him, a couple different ones each month.  I regret it terribly and am having extreme anxiety over it.  The contact we had was: 1. I used my tongue only on the shaft of his penis, but I probably got some precum in my mouth; 2. I performed manual sex on him, he came in my hands (a little on my chest) - I later realized I had a small day-old cut on that hand - that I'm positive came into contact with semen; 3. He fingered me and might have had precum on his hand; 4. His semen may have come into contact with my nipples.
Two days later I got a sore throat. It was only consistently sore for one day, but has been lingering somewhat for over a week.  I became congested, got a runny nose, and coughed up some mucus for a few days.  I also have been having some minor pains in my eyes and groin.
My last question I hope someone can help me out on: When I was with the guy I noticed his crotch area had a certain odor - I wouldn't call it bad or concerning, I just assumed it was sweat.  I am now smelling that same odor on myself in my underwear.  It could just be urine/sweat, and I wasn't paying attention before but am now just hyper-aware of everything.  But it is the same smell he had.  Does HIV give a distinct smell to urine?

Thank you for any help.
transmission takes place when a PENIS IS INSIDE a vagina / anus.  nothing that you've described put you at risk for contracting hiv...NOTHING ! ! !

Thank you for your responses. I really appreciate it! I know that I haven't had much risk. I am just angry at myself for letting this happen and I am having a hard time moving forward.
You never had an exposure at all,
Thank you. I really do appreciate your input! I am having a lot of anxiety over this, and I appreciate the reassurance.
Thank you for acknowledging that your problem is likely due to anxiety rather than an actual exposure - that is a good step!    If you would like to be referred to our anxiety forum, please let us know... otherwise, we're  done here in this forum since this is about HIV risk.
seek help for your anxiety then.
If you have some anxiety resources you think would be good for me to look at then, yes please, I'd like to read them!
Join the anxiety forum here at medhelp.
This is the anxiety HIV forum:
http://www.medhelp.org/forums/HIV-Anxiety-Support/show/595
I hope you can find come help there!