HIV Prevention Community
Is three months absolutely safe?

A place to get help from others in assessing your risk of HIV, getting advice about HIV testing or the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices.

Is three months absolutely safe?

Is there one case in the world that return to positive from negative after three months? I want to have a test at 90 days, if it is negative, I will not test forever! can I do this?
* Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusively negative result or no-risk situation, will be subject to action by MedHelp. Conclusively negative results or a no-risk situation will be based upon the criteria established by MedHelp’s doctors. Action will be taken as follows:
    * After excessive posting, a warning will be issued by MedHelp
    * Continuing to post regarding the negative result / no risk situation will result in a 3 day suspension
    * Continuing to post upon your return will result in a permanent ban.
90 day test is 100 % Conclusive  and once negative no more testing is needed. Dont allow your anxiety to get the best of you. Control your mind as the guidelines and Doctors clearly state 3 months is conclusive. Have a great day and dont stess
Teak....I'm curious of the answer as well. I tested 102 days (14 1/2 weeks) after an exposure but continue to doubt if the 102 days is sufficient.  I took an antibody test at a Labcorp.

Thanks for all your efforts on this forum.
Avatar n tn
102 days is 102 % conclusive.