HIV Prevention Community
Just little worried

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

Just little worried

I know this is a very common case, and I know that I don't really need to be worried.. BUt for the peace of mind I'm asking this question.

First let me describe you the situation:

3 days ago. In Hungary  - Budapest.. I had some drinks but I was not drunk. I decided to get a street lady to my hotel room.

I am very careful of STD's and have read alot about them, so I first of all asked her to show me a condom. I got a sealed condom which I opened myself. She put it on my penis.

We got no vaginal sex and also no anal sex. No kisses, she gave me a massage, oral sex and hand job. Sure all with Condom.

After that, I had licked her breast. May be even sucked the breast (dont remember that good).

Now my question is, am I in risk for any STD and the most important is, am I in risk for Hepatitis or HIV?

I saw no blood, also saw no mother milk, but I am not very sure she had no milk on her nippels when I licked her...or maybe sperm  from previous  meeting. I did not taste anything, but because I had some drinks, I am still thinking that may be this has happened.. And get very worried.

The reason I am very concerned, is that I had ulcers in my mouth which I get from time to time. Mother milk and ulcers can transmit?

Do I have to be worried and wait with stress on a HIV test?

Once again, I dont think so myself but just needed things to be confirmed.

Thank you.

Diego.
Not an HIV concern.

What about other STDs?

What about mouth ulcer and getting some milk in it.. Well then she will still have to be infected. :) but just need a peace of mind

I saw nothing strange also did not taste.
All STD questions need to be posted in the STD Forum.

Teak,

I also massaged her clitoris for very short. As she touched her clitoris very short also.

Somebody told me there could be a small chance for an STD.. If so, and there was an STD transmitted, and the lady was HIV infected, cou HIV lift up with this STD? If not, why not please?

THank you very much.
NO, other STDs don't mattter- you have absolutely no reason to be concerned about HIV. NONE. Just forget about it.
Thank you. Do you have some information what I could have been catched up from this exposure?
Since you did oral sex with a condom you don't have an STD concern either.

I won't make it longer.. Really, but somebody told me that I could catch Herpes because of the breast exposure

And from the Oral sex I could get genitial wrats and or crabs

I dont know.. I also thought to be 100% save  !! :-(
Take it to the STD forum.

I did thanks.
Have no answer yet on that.