Exposure: unprotected vaginal sex
Negative at 8 weeks via ELISA
Negative at 8.5 weeks via OraQuick
Negative at a couple days shy of 10 weeks via ELISA
Today marks 12 weeks. I go to the Dr. next Wednesday to get the order for my "conclusive" ELISA. And I am scared s**tless. I am still so convinced that I have it. I had such severe symptoms... I know symptoms don't mean that much, but my Dr. cannot figure out what has been causing them.
So here are my questions:
1. Can ARS illness last only 2 days?
2. Can any symptoms associated with ARS last 10-11 weeks?
3. Can breast enlargement in women occur this early (I swear they're getting bigger.. if nothing's wrong, yay for me)
4. I am losing weight fast. That just started though. I haven't changed my diet or excercise. I lost two pounds since yesterday. Would this be happening at this point?
5. What are your opinions on the chances of my almost 10 week negative turning into a 3 month positive?
Copyright 1994-2016 MedHelp International. All rights reserved.
MedHelp is a division of Aptus Health.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information.
The Content on this Site is presented in a summary fashion, and is intended to be used for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to be and should not be interpreted as medical advice or a diagnosis of any health or fitness problem, condition or disease; or a recommendation for a specific test, doctor, care provider, procedure, treatment plan, product, or course of action. Med Help International, Inc. is not a medical or healthcare provider and your use of this Site does not create a doctor / patient relationship. We disclaim all responsibility for the professional qualifications and licensing of, and services provided by, any physician or other health providers posting on or otherwise referred to on this Site and/or any Third Party Site. Never disregard the medical advice of your physician or health professional, or delay in seeking such advice, because of something you read on this Site. We offer this Site AS IS and without any warranties. By using this Site you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your physician or 911 immediately.